Thursday, August 26, 2010

What I'll Be Watching

College football starts tonight with about five Division II matchups. I enjoy following the FCS, D2, D3, and the NAIA during the playoffs, but I simply don't have the time to follow them much during the regular season. This is absolutely not a knock on these leagues -- they play very exciting football. I just have too many other commitments. If only I could get paid to do this hobby of mine.

FBS kickoff is still a week away. As usual, opening week is mostly a lot of huge mismatches. Fortunately, there are still several good matchups to keep things interesting. Here are some of the better ones I'm very much looking forward to:

Pittsburgh - Utah
Washington - BYU
Cincinnati - Fresno State
LSU - North Carolina
Oregon State - TCU
Boise State - Virginia Tech

No comments: